one lap of america

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:16:39 -0500

So I was just looking at the latest Car & Driver, and it looks like that same
supercharged saturn won its category again!  I think my car with a radiator
upgrade and brake upgrade would be able to beat that car.  And I know there
are a few dozen more se-r's better equipped than my car to do the task.  A
couple of my friends and I are tenitively planning on doing the one lap this
coming year, but in my friends car which will be in the luxury class or
something.  It would be nice to see a SE-R dethrone that freakin, not-that-
impressive, saturn!

Khiem