rates (was: 5W-20 engine oil?)

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:03:31 -0500

> I'll bet you don't pay a quarter Mil a year in malpractice insurance.
Nah to prove my point across I don't go to any doctors really, I've lived in
this country for the last 11 years and I been at the doctors office 2 times-
and both where at my friends moms office where it was free. There are 2 diff
flat rate times- one is for warranty and one is for the customers. It really
depends on the car brand thou, some are the same and some are diff. Some
times the manufacturer comes up with are just ridiculous- lets say ya gotta
do a controll arm on a Audi- ya have to remove the subframe to do this-
controll arm pays like 1.2 hours to do, where doing the subframe is 2.4
hours now tell me how they come up with this friggin time ? Or oil pressure
switch on a MDX is 0 hours in their book... well for 0 hours under warranty
I throw the switch in the pass seat of the car and tell the customer- shit I
aint got time to fix it. I'm sure non of ya go to work, don't punch in and
work for 8 hours and go home RIGHT ? yeah my point is taken. Have a nice
day.
Mike Jez