Book time vs. actual cost

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:01:32 -0500

Michael Jez wrote:

>How many of U from the snow belt area with 91 classic where successfull
>in removing the 10mm bolts that hold the front bottom splash shield to the
>bottom of the radiator support ???

Me!:-)  But I'm special. ;-)

>FYI 1000 bux for an engine swap is a rip off- especially since its a day
>affair.

Are you kidding?  I wouldn't do that job for $1,000.  Too many potential
time consuming problems.

>I reather drive a Taurus than some 540i BMW

Proof that you're doing drugs. ;-)

>I respect everyone in here cause we are not a buncha snobs here

Even me?  A POS Porsche owner and BMW owner?? ;-)

>go on a BMW forum, or Benz forum and tell them U drive a Nissan,
>shit U going to get flammed like there is nooo tomorrow.

Not on the Rennlist 944 forum anymore. :-)  Actually, there are a
surprising number of former SE-R owners who now own Bimmers and then there
is Aaron who was a Bimmer owner first and then bought an SE-R!

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com