Spewing worthless crap

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:01:31 -0500

Jay, you forgot one thing. No matter how many times Mike gets called out,
razzed, put down, harassed and other mess... he doesn't give up and sticks
to his guns.

I don't have the experience and am no authority on our cars, so I
won't/don't comment on what he can or can't do. But, you know something, I
sure as heck admire his attitude.

Keep the shiat-eating grin on your face, Mike.

As to what's happened to the list. Seems to be less about answering a
question and more about questioning the person who posts a question or
answer... at least, lately.

I don't know, maybe it's just me... "an unbiased bystander", not.

Later,
Mark

P.S. I think people like Mike, just gotten into the habit of raggin on
him... don't know how fun it is, I'm not Mike.