funny noises

Russell sercool@mchsi.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:34:03 -0500

> Brian wrote:
> > minutes later it started dripping water from there...! anyone come
> > across this?

That's just your SE-R brewing you up a fresh cup of coffee.  Standard on the
SE-R models.  Actually I've had that sound a couple times too and it damn
well sounded like a coffee machine up in there.  Mine didn't shoot out water
however.  Dan could be right though, could be your evaporator clogged up.
Check your manual before removing.