O2 sensor

Fastenal GADEC gadec@stores.fastenal.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:43:18 -0500

the engine never actually seized. i shut it down before that. however it was
blowing white smoke something fierce though. i am not acutally sure what
went on the engine, something in the bottom end though.
 i think i will order another 02 sensor then, along with my new catalytic
converter.... damn.. there goes my AGX money..

> That is a pretty good possibility.
> Oil tends to mess up an O2 sensor if it gets on the outside of the sensor,
> would assume the same for the section inside the exhaust pipe.
> When your engine blew, did you break any pistons, or did you just seize
it?