Ideas on stoppin some pingin?

Brian Jones jonesbri@cox.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:53:54 -0500

Thanks for all your responses guys, it gave some good insight.

> Cooler is better, denser is not as regards detonation tendency.

Having said cooler is better...does EGR help to make the combustion
Cooler while it is operating?  I have heard that it does.  Also my
Last emissions test the Nox was quite high which would lead me to
Believe that my EGR wasn't working.  I cleaned out the whole system
Last night however I think it's the BPT that gave up the ghost.  If
My guessing is correct, fixing the EGR system should help this problem?

-Brian Jones
93.5 G