Convention..misc stuff was Re: Courtesy Nissan

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:42:01 -0500

Really? Wow. When and  Where at?  I have some vacation time I need to burn.
As some of you know I've been gone for a while..but now I'm back.  I see
that most of the "core" guys are still around...good to know. I finally got
my 96 up and runnin again. Drop a 93 motor into it. It's my daily driver
once again. Got Married and building a house has taken up much of my time,
so the car is in need of some TLC. Actually the only thats buggin me is the
drivers door is sagging. Anyhoo just wanted to drop in a say hello.

Bryan King
Cincy Ohio
96 200SX Se-R <-daily driver
02' S/C Frontier CC LB 4X4 <--- Toy hauler
2K ZX-7R <--- Track bike
01' ZX-6R <---Hers but I ride it more than she does :D

Mike wrote