Solid and Vented

Lawrence Weeks dev@anabasis.net
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:02:36 -0500

Once upon a time (Wed Jul 02), hlava wrote:

> Larry, I'm well aware of what a vented rotor is... I've pulled off
> my front wheels enough times, plus from all the research I always
> do before I ask a question here.

>From the tedious back and forth here, and the wording of your message
to which I replied, I wouldn't have guessed that you knew...

> The B13 front rotor is 250mm x 18mm...

Not mine. :-)

> So, when a company says they have a "solid" disc for B13 application,
> and don't reply when I ask if the fronts are vented... I'm assuming
> that they mean the front is "solid", just like the rears.

That's quite the assumption.

> Terse, smersh... still uncalled for. I'm going on vacation for
> awhile.

I went back and read the messages sent to you, as I don't like people
being jerks to one another (well, not usually). I don't know what
you were reading, but I didn't see a single "mean" word to you. If
those responses pricked your skin, a) it must be really thin, and b)
god you are lucky you aren't Mike Jez.

Hey, speaking of jerks, anybody know whether the Nutty Professor has
a blog? I just started one, I figure his would be a good read. Maybe
I could give him one, with no editorial oversight whatsoever! Anybody
else want one?

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks@anabasis.net