Falken FK-451

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:25:27 -0500

JP: Do you know if the noise level gets louder as they wear?
I like the comment otherwise. It's an economic thing.
Got a 5/16 square rod 3" long in my rear MXV4Plus Michelin
with 30 K miles on them, still plenty of tread left,
however this tire is unsafe for highway driving.
Rather than buy another Michelin 205
I want to replace the all seasons a medium performance tire
2 at a time, (Michelin rears 205X60X16 fitting
Fronts 215X55X16,eventually all 4.
I'm told a 225X55X16 although the dia is the same as the Michelins
the section width may be too much. Bearing in mind this
is not a performance set up, more for longevity cruising with better handling
 than the Michelins. Oh I know this is a sacrilege guys
 but it's for my wife's 2000 V6 accord coupe.
Comments would be appreciated
Frank 93SE-R

> Subj: Re: Falken FK-451
>  Date: 7/8/2003 8:10:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time