Courtesy Nissan

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:59:55 -0500

Peter Serwe wrote:

>No offense whatsoever meant to you Jim, but IMHO, it's not
>our job to help them do their job.  It's Steve's job (haha) to make
>sure his company is doing what they need to.

You know what?  I normally agree with you 100%.  But, Steve and crew have
*really* supported this list for quite some time.  You might want to cut
them a bit of a break.  I don't mean accepting less that excellent service,
but I think a call to Steve to tell him why you will no longer be a
customer ("you" in the generic sense) when you've done business with them
for years is not such a bad thing.

I'm neither trying to promote Courtesy nor shun Mossy.  Greg has done a
great job.  He has many loyal customers for a reason.  If the service in
his organization slipped, I would expect long-time customers to call Greg
and let him know as well.  In fact, I'll bet Greg would be the first to
agree with me.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com