Overheating with the A/C on and Shiftknobs

Ian Lyn ianshannon97@msn.com
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:52:24 -0500

1)
A lot of people I know have this problem of overheating with the A/C on in
very hot weather like temperatures above 90 degrees. I have this and I can
count on my hands and toes the amount of people who all complain about this
problem. I have a Modine and a 1.3Bar 300ZXTT cap and it still happens. New
coolant too. I added a water temp gauge in to monitor the temperatures to
make sure the stock gauge was not bugging out and sure nuff the car
overheats only when the A/C is on. But the strange part is that it does it
when the car is moving. If I am stuck in traffic and the fans are blowing
the car stays relatively normal.

As for shift knobs, have you been to your local dealer lately? They have
some nice looking shift knobs that screw onto your stock gear shifters. No
need for cheap ass allen screws.
Here is a 25th Anniversary Maxima shift knob in my car:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pf64a69b6d5534e5526efced3f4539ddf/fc40afc9.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/pd663993eb99756de66f58973011c911b/fc20f8bd.jpg

$45.00 from Courtesy