Shift Knobs

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 11:30:22 -0500

Hey guys,
My recently acquired '93 SE-R has an after-market shift knob that I don't
care for.  Unfortunately, the previous owner hacked an inch or more off the
top of the stock shift lever, including the threaded part at the top for
the stock knob.  The new one is attached with set screws around its base.

So, how do most replacement knobs attach?  I thought they usually used the
stock threads.  Am I S.O.L. for replacing it?  Care to suggest any good
vendors for replacements?    Thanks!

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '93 SE-R - '92 SE-R parts car