nx hatch noise at road bumps

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:42:52 -0500

Also look to make sure its not the cargo cover rattling as well.  I used
felt furniture "feet" pads on the trim panels where the cover rests and also
used plastic tubes inserted it into the rubber bumpers on the bottom of the
hatch to stop the cargo cover from bouncing up and down.  That made a HUGE
difference in noise over bumps with my 325/250 GC setup.

Matt
Pittsburgh, Pa
93 NX2000
89 240SXcoupe