Turbo Question- Water line fitting size?

Tyler Clark sales@audiovideoemporium.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:33:05 -0500

I just completing the final stages of placing a T25 turbo setup on my DE.
I've run into a snag with the water cooling for the turbo. The setup I
received has only one of the stock DET water lines attached and the other is
missing. All that I have is the bolt that is used to hold the stock steel
line in place. I went to my local auto store to try and find a NPT brass
fitting that will allow me to connect the hose to this inlet/outlet. I was
unable to locate one that appeared to be the correct size. Can anyone tell
me if there is a hose connection fitting for this? What size do I need to
buy? Any help would be greatly appreciated as always.

Tyler