Info Request

Scarpulla, Christopher [IT] christopher.scarpulla@citigroup.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:14:06 -0500

Peter Serwe opined:

> Hypercoils blow goats considering you get stock type,
> non-adjustable ride height springs for pretty near $300
> and ERS Springs with coilover hats and collars for $399.

That's a pretty broad statement Peter. I've sold over 100 sets of
Hyperco's and I'd bet that most of the people running them would take
issue with what you've said.

You have to take the application into account. Not everybody wants,
needs, or knows what to do with coilovers. The Hyperco's are a great
alternative for people who do most of their driving on the street, with
occasional track usage.

Need adjustability? Get GC's (or better).

Want the same 300/200 spring rate that many GC users are running?
Don't feel like dealing with the possibility of noisy, rattling spring?
Not comfortable assembling your spring/strut combo with duct tape and
silicon?
Get a set of Hyperco's.

Chris