Helmet suggestions?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 06:53:21 -0500

David Pio wrote:

>I want a closed face helmet that is vented so I don't fog up my glasses.
>preferbly has something which separates the eye area from the mouth area?
>What is the best safety rating? SA2000?

I just got a Pro-Force Forced Air helmet.  I love it.  It has a kevlar
shell so it's noticeably lighter than my Bell Sport II.  Anyway, it comes
with a breath deflector that's pretty nice.  If you don't need the forced
air model (which requires an air pump and hoses), they make a "regular"
type vented model as well.

http://www.racerwholesale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=RW&Product_Code=MAT4408&Category_Code=Racing+Helmets

I wasn't too sure about this brand until I saw them in person and tried one
on.  I'm impressed with the quality.  Fits me much nicer than the Bell too.