Newest Member of the 100,000 mile club

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:13:59 -0500

> Hey all, just turned 100,000 miles on my 98 B14 SE-R this afternoon.

I turned 100k last week on the way to an auto-x where I got 2nd in SM :)  I've
only had to take my car in for that EGR-BPT problem that the 95-96 cars had
and also a faulty air bag computer.  That's it!  Not bad considering about 6
hours worth of auto-x/road course time, and 50+ drag strip runs, and the last
~30k miles boosted, and just the endless miles of very hard driving (ah, I
miss those Austin roads!).  Still got the original axles and cv boots at that
(showing some very slight cracks).  I'm surprised I didn't blow those out 50k
miles ago.  I guess I'll turn her into a real track machine in a few years.

Khiem