Pulsar SSS

McDuff, Ben Ben.McDuff@act.gov.au
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:27:40 -0500

Hi guys

I live in Australia and have a 98 Pulsar SSS with a tick over 90k km on the
clock. Sorry, but I'm not sure what a Pulsar is equivalent to in the
Northern Hemishpere...

I have a couple of questions.

1.  Has anybody tried EBC brake pads, if so, are they recommended (street
use only) or otherwise what's a good replacement for the standard Nissan
pads? Another set of Nissan pads? :)
2.  Gearbox oil... I can't seem to locate Redline products in Aust. is there
another product from one of the major oil companies (Mobil, Shell etc) that
is as good? I use Mobil 1 for the engine so keeping the gearbox oil 'in the
family' is fine by me.

TIA

Ben McDuff