B13 SE-R vs 95-97 B14 SE-R vs 98 SE front swaybar Questions.

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:44:28 -0500

Ben wrote:

>Why is everyone (not just us) going stiffer in the front? I understand you
>gain steering response, but at the cost of final road holding G's at the
>limit.

I recently took the massive rear toe out of my beam.  I also added 300/300
springs.  The car was a tad tailhappy.  Over the weekend I drove a MINI
Cooper S and have decided that my car really wasn't that tailhappy.  I just
was not used to it.  This new bar has more clearance around my exhaust so it
is still worth the small amount I paid for it.  I really wanted the stiffer
bar for Roadcourse usage and the smaller bar for autocross usage.  I could
then tune it for these uses.  Now I have two of the bigger bars and no
smaller bar.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra SE