PSI ?'s About Plus Size Tire/Wheel

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:26:51 -0500

Thanks, George. Actually thought about the bike and car tire anology. I want
to protect the rims, but also don't want any strange wear on the tires.

For now, I'm keeping them at the stock 32 and 28 psi. I deflated them last
night and double checked them this morning.

Another huge difference I've noticed... my vibration and road noise has
virtually gone away. I'm guessing that the OEM wheels and tires I had on the
car were no longer in balance. I can actually hear myself think while I'm
driving... lot's of empty space in there.

Next up, is an alignment this Saturday. Frank sent me some specs to use and
the guy that's doing it has a good reputation in town... Jay Whitely
recommended him.

My thanks to all of you for your time, insight, and your help,

Mark