Parts off a wrecked 99 Sentra SE-L now available!

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:56:08 -0500

For those of you who expressed interest in this car a couple of months ago,
I'm sorry it's been so long before I got off my ass and did the work I
wanted to do. My excuse is the usual, school, girls, life. Ayways, the car
is sitting in my garage right now and all stock parts are available except
the following:

Motor and tranny
ECU
Exhaust manifold and entire exhaust system
Various pieces on the right front (point of impact in accident)
Taillights (I had to get these on my 98, I love the carbon look!)

Everything else is available, including all interior pieces. BTW the floor
mats have the SE Limited Logo so if you like that, that's available too
(just need a lil cleaning) Here's the address so you can determine if it's
cheaper to come get it or have me ship it to you:

2350 Osbun Rd #15
San Bernardino, CA 92404
Cell # (909)499-8738

Make a reasonable offer and we'll make a deal. I'd hate to have to put it on
ebay, rather it went to knowledgable people. TTYL

Ray S
98 Sentra SE