New SR20VET

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:05:47 -0500

Rick:
Here is the translation from a friend of mine in Japan.

"Is it true that the model S16 of Sylvia would not be released?

At present I have not obtained information that Nissan
has developed model
S16. But Nissan seemed to determine the Skyline to
be a sedan type. If so,
Nissan will have only 2 sport coupe types "Z" and "Sylvia".
Therefore it would be expected that the company would develop the next
model of Sylvia with certain energy.
The chasses to be utilized for multiple models has been advanced at
Nissan, the body should be "XVL base" the same as
Skyline and the engine
should be  "SR20VET' (280ps).
However, the model name should be "V16" instead of "S16",
because the
chassis is "XVL' base as mentioned above.
Accordingly above, it is probable that the S16 based Sylvia would not
come out (released).
By a reporter: Mr. H.

Supposed specification;
LengthWwidthWheight   4580W1700W1360 (1380?)
Engine                  Twine 4DOHC Turbo
Engine model            SR20VET
Maximum power           280PS/7000RPM
Maximum Torque          30.0kg/5000RPM
Price at Tokyo          \ 2,500,000- (standard price)"

Frank 93SE-R

> Subj: Re: New SR20VET
>  Date: 6/15/2003 8:52:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:rick@zotz.com">rick@zotz.com</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:se-r@se-r-list.org">se-r@se-r-list.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet

> From: <JFormantes@aol.com>
> >The article says this silvia will be having the VET.
    I don't really know > for