One of the best mods yet..

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:59:08 -0500

Haven't posted in a while, so i thought i would supply the list with some
weekend wrencher wisdom :-)

I bought a roll bar from IO Port racing a few weeks ago.  It was something
that I had wanted to do for a long time.  I wish I had done it sooner.
Only 9 bolts total..thats it.  but for only 9 bolts, MAN is the car stiffer.
Since I have an NX, im prone to a little more flex then most, so maybe thats
why im noticing the difference so much.  I bought the roll bar that has the
cross brace w/helmet support, and the harness bar.  All of those are removable.
If your car is becoming a weekend/fun/track/hobbie car like mine, I would
strongly suggest it.

Alex
'93 NX2k and the VERY proud new owner of a '92 G20 by this weekend!