exhaust

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:06:19 -0500

--- Michael Jez <93SER@attbi.com> wrote:
"none of the catbacks sound nice at all, they sound
like a honda almost"

Mike, I assume you're comment is refering B14
applications; that's what this thread was originally
discussing.  If you are, that's a pretty bold
statement to make!!!  I have a Stromung and it sounds
great, nothing at all like a Honda.  I also have one
friend w/ a Greddy on his '93 SE-R and another w/ a
Greddy on his '98 Maxima.  They don't sound like a
Honda either.  If you know of specific catback that
sound like crap, state which ones.  Keep in mind that
many people have worked hard to get the aftermarket
support that we have.  Making a general statement like
that certainly doesn't help their business or our
cause.  Thanks.

Jason
99SE-L