The cure for B14 Chronic Understeer (I think)

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:40:07 -0500

weeeeeee.  Ive been waitng for that squishy little bushing to go away for so
long.  Its amazing how kansas/nebraska winters will eat away nissan bushings.
Now where are my tublar lower control arms with spherical bearings, and my one
piece lower control arm brace/crossmember with cross bracing.... I guess I can
wait as long as es brings this busshing out  :)  thanks mike

-sean
http://www.geocities.com/badahab