WRC results from CYPRUS RALLY...

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:04:50 -0500

Indeed!!! Scary but needed... driving under such temps can lead to
heatstroke before you can spell it!!!

People where almost fainting from the heat... it was 35 degC (that's like 95
deg Fahrenehit) in the shade at 07:30 in the morning!!!

On Sunday it was 42degC (108degF) at 9:30!!!

And did anyone happen to hear whay the Fords (ecept one) DNFed???

Apparently, the design of the front spoiler and the strange scoops on the
hood, directed way to much dust (that was scooped from the suface by the
spoiler) into the itnake and the whole thing (turbo and beyond) just
disintegrated from the dust!!!

Chris