WRC results from CYPRUS RALLY...

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:58:41 -0500

Stig is the man!  I saw him drive at the Maine Forest Rally a couple years
ago in Merril's Cossie Escort and he just smoked everybody by a large
margin.  He is an incredible driver who proves that you can still be
competative with drivers half your age.  See theres hope for you and the 944
yet Geo ;)

Matt

For those who are OLD-ENOUGH to remember Swede STIG BLOMQVIST was the World
Rally Champion in 1984 in an Audi Quatro!!!

Now, at age 57 (or is it 58?) he gets an overall 3rd palce in a WRC event
(Production World Rally Car class)!!!! The man started racing SAAB 99's back
in teh VERY early 60s!!! When I watched my 1st Acropolis Rally (back in 1975
or 76) we already was considered a seasoned veteran!!!