idle problem

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:35:48 -0500

At 08:48 PM 6/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>My "92 classic(115k) idles fine at start but when thoroughly warmed up it
>will no longer idle at all. At first this problem was intermittent but is
>persistent now. i have checked the alternator and it seems to be

How long have you had the car, and how recently did this start?
How is it as far as regular tune-up / maintenance stuff?
Does it actually stall with your foot off the gas?

I have the trouble shooting flowcharts from the Nissan TSBs that I can fax
/ scan you.  But with a little more info, it might not be needed.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '93 SE-R - '92 SE-R parts car