NEED HELP! 99SE w/ new JWT ecu

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:04:50 -0500

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:48:14PM -0500, Jason Nicholson wrote:

> Ok, next problem.  On a 99 you need to switch a couple
> of wire locations on the harness.  Sounds simple

Go to SR20Development.com and look through their proceedures pages.  One
of the documents shows how to set up a '95-97 ECU on a '98/99 car.
You'll need to use a pin extractor tool (a very very very fine
screwdriver *may* work) to pull pins from the harness and rearrange
them.  Seems to me that some other stuff had to change, too, but I don't
remember what it was...

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |