Altima MC Q's --- slotted rotors

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:31:22 -0500

I know it's a bit off topic, but are you going to be
taking the car to the track or doing any
auto-crossing?  I have a 99SE with stock size
powerslot rotors F&R.  They've been on for about 1
year and are starting to get pretty loud.  From the
reading I've done in the past, I know that this is
nothing out of the ordinary.  However, my car rarely
sees the type of prolonged, hard-braking conditions
that require the advantages that come from having
slotted rotors.  Next time I will definitely not go
with slotted on the rear, and I may even go w/o on
the front too.  Just a thought.

Jason
99 SE-L

Ray wrote: