Tranny

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:24:05 -0500

Rick Frey said:

> Sounds like the '00 QG tranny w/ 3.789 ratio might be the ticket for a
> higher powered turbo car as long as a nismo diff could fit in.

Screw that; I want an '00 QG final drive for my 145 CHP Roller DE. :P
Shifting out of second at 55 and third at 80 SUCKS!  Nobody's tried to
drop a NISMO diff into a B15 tranny yet, but I scan B15Sentra.net
frequently to see if someone has.  Another wild-ass idea would be to drop
an automatic ring and pinion into our transmissions, which has a 4.072
(IIRC) ratio.  That'd at least get me past 60 and 90 in 2nd and 3rd
respectively.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |