Wheel Package and ?'s

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:28:14 -0500

Mark: Congratulations!!! Send pictures as soon as you can.
I will do the same. My total was more.....$1246,but included $83 tax
and $48 road hazard with lifetime free balancing, plus
Blue tuner lugnuts from Gorilla automotive.Didn't like the chrome look.
Steve's source was a good one, almost went that route myself.
thanks Steve!

I painted the rear hub center caps flat charcoal
to match the front center drive shafts better.
I'll use my digital scale to weigh the before
and after wheel packages with tires.
Frank 93SE-R