koni inserts

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:13:49 -0500

>From my examination so far, but still not having test
driven them yet, I am pretty impressed with the Tein
setup. The workmanship and detail on these parts is
fantastic.  You can lower the car a full 2" without
travel issues.  Tein can also do custom valving for
other spring rates.

I think that Teins are the best bang for the buck
solution for the B14/B15.  Only if you are a serious
racer will you need the double adjustment of GC's and
others. I will know for sure once I start driving the
suspension.

Cookie, Tein doent have PB mounts listed for the B14
are you sure you can get them?  I am using Shigspeed
custom rear and modifed GC's in the front.

Mike