koni inserts

COOKIE JARANILLA Jaranc@lacera.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:30:07 -0500

You know what Steve, for a guy who admits to not knowing about the tein setup,
you have a lot of unfounded opinions already.

So let's set the record straight.

The tein suspension is not new.  Only newly distributed here in US.  It used
to only be available direct from Japan.  Now they have a local US distributor
here in Paramount, CA.

Tein has pillow ball camber plates.  And one that fits right out of the box
without banging up and leveling the strut perch like other plates out there.

This suspension has been proven to kick ass at the super2ner honda/nissan
challenge (Bob Seeckts car) at streets, running as backup w/ 1:38s normally
aspirated from the turbo guys 1:36s.  This car was running 2 inches lower than
stock.  Your coil binding concerns...put it to rest...you will not find it
here.

>TEIN does not make a
>equivalent (and it can not becuase the top of its spring is to big to go
>thru hole in the nissan frame and still allow for camber adjustment).

And where the did you get this from????  Are you stating a fact here?  I can't
believe you can make such a statement without checking your sources first.
Again to set the record straight, Bob Seeckt's car has said pillow ball camber
plates and IT WORKS!!!  No customer adjustments needed as in bang, hack, file,
etc.

Boy Steve your making me work like one of Jesus' apostles here......I'm
telling you He's God!!!!!

Well Thomas errr Steve you need to see one in action, plain and simple.  Proof
is in the pudding.  And I'm eatin and lovin it.