Just bought a '93 SE-R

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:29:16 -0500

>No shit?!?!  I thought it was just a low-budget repair job on this
>one.  The P.O. admitted to front end body work, but I thought it was a
>cheapskate thing.

I'm not sure whether Ivan is referring to the presence of paint on the
bumper or whether it has the same glossy finish, but in fact they did have
painted bumpers just like every other color non-stripper-E Sentra. My front
bumper is non-original so it's got a coat of gloss clear over the metallic
grey, but the original rear doesn't.

david

>There's a fairly clean 92 or 93 here in Hendersonvile, NC.  Black 5 speed
>with about 110K for $3650, IIRC.

A G20?

David