Just bought a '93 SE-R

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:45:48 -0500

At 05:42 PM 6/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>It's the grey SE-R syndrome. :)  I have secretly considered three grey
>'93s, all in superb condition.

Oh really?  Just recently?  What locale were they in?  This one has some
paint problems, and is partially repainted, but very clean and rust free
otherwise.

>What's interesting is the stock front bumper on grey '93s are not painted
>to match the body, unlike other colors of SE-Rs.

No shit?!?!  I thought it was just a low-budget repair job on this
one.  The P.O. admitted to front end body work, but I thought it was a
cheapskate thing.

>And to comment about the G20, I accidently came across an ad for a '95
>G20t 5-sp in blue (the other color of envy) the other day, and was sorely
>tempted to get it.

There's a fairly clean 92 or 93 here in Hendersonvile, NC.  Black 5 speed
with about 110K for $3650, IIRC.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '93 SE-R - '92 SE-R parts car