OT: recording WRC

Rick Zotz rick@zotz.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:14:37 -0500

From: "George Roffe" <geo3@earthlink.net>
> >One word: TIVO.

> It's not a question of being able to watch it.
> It's a question of even knowing when it's on.

That's the problem usually addressed by TiVo with the Season Pass feature.
You can have TiVo record the desired program whenever it appears in the
schedule.  Our old DishPlayer 7200 had this limited capability with
name-based recording, while our current DishPVR 721 only perforns time-based
recording.  I have to search the guide occasionally for WRC to be sure it
hasn't been moved.   The upside with the 721 is having two tuners, so WRC
can be recorded while the wife or family are watching another show, or while
the other tuner is recording another show.  You get PIP, too. :-)

Rick -Z-
http://www.zotz.com/nissan