koni inserts

James McColl james.mccoll@sympatico.ca
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:25:58 -0500

Kieran wrote:
>Is there anyone out there that has GAB's and ProKits?  I'd assume the
ProKits
>would wear out GAB's as well?

I do.  Remember when you drove my car in Rochester (over and over through an
s-bend) when
we installed Geo's header on my car?  When was that - 1999?  2000?  The GABs
were new then.

They're still in the car, still fine!  They're not ideal, I'd eventually like
to upgrade, but they're
certainly not blown.  I drive the car hard too, and I drive very hard in
lapping sessions.  However,
the car hasn't been a daily driver for the last few years, so perhaps keeping
it away from potholes
has made them last a little longer.

Comparing them to a friend's AGX's makes me suspect they're slightly
different.  They seem
about one setting harder for each respective setting from the AGX struts.

James