koni inserts

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:18:56 -0500

David Pertuz wrote:

> >Scott Higashi (Shigspeed) is manufacturing struts for these inserts
> >currently and we (NISsport) will be doing so in the near future.

>Will either you or Scott be making these with seats to fit stock-size
>springs (4"?) or only for 2.5" springs?

NISsport will only be producing these struts for use with the Ground
Control coilovers.  You may be able to get Scott to produce a set for you
using mass produced struts.  The problem however (and why Scott may not
want to do this) is that the spring perch on the mass produced strut will
likely be in the wrong place.  The labor involved with moving it would make
the GC set-up  the better deal.

George Roffe
NISsport