More pictures of the NX2500

Remintin@aol.com Remintin@aol.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:36:39 -0500

In a message dated 6/6/2003 12:14:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
se-r@limitedslip.net writes:

> Can anyone tell me why someone would want to do this?

> For probably less money you can get the same power out of a sr20, and it'll
> be
> lighter and rev much better! Thats not even including the det/ve variants.

> ak

I was thinking the same thing....150hp??? He could have turboed it and been
making well over that, not to mention the amount of weight added with the QR
really negates the swap. Interesting none the less, but I would have gone DET/VE
over that any day.

Marc
99 SE Ltd

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Hawaiian .jpg]