Rear Strut Bar for B13

Jack Ray rjrjack@knology.net
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:22:39 -0500

Got my rear STB today, installed it, hit some driveways at an angle,
speed bumps, etc.  Definitely less creaks and it seems like the rear
suspension is working more due to the increased stiffness.  The acid
test comes tomorrow morning when I hit those 'whoops' as I'm getting
off the freeway downtown.  The bar fits very well, and is high quality.
Thanks, Josh -- excellent product at an excellent price.

Cheers,

Jack Ray
94 (ridin' betta) SE-R

p.s. Almost forgot.  On the passenger side, the sheet metal right in front
of the strut top had an actual gap. Tightening down the STB on that side
pulled the two pieces of sheet metal together.