Super Leggera

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:51:47 -0500

Mark,

Assuming there is no difference between the OZ wheels sold in Europe and in
the States (there should be none), Superlegegras come in 15x7 and 37 or 38mm
offset.

Local distributor says 37mm. Measured sample with "getto" way (let it rest on
both sides and measure diff of mouinting plate distances from pavement) and
got 38mm.

Weight with home scale IS somewhere between 10 and 11 lbs (below 5 Kg).

Quality is extremely good! Lowered Sunny 2.0GTi (to the point of hitting bump
stops every turn - NOT MINE :-))) has had them for a year now in the most
atrocious road surfaces you are likely to get and they show no sign of
damage.

Highly recommended, offset is right, weight as per OZ specs.

Chris
  But, I'm a nudge. I'm just trying to evaluate and verify why there are 2
  different values given.

  Would also like some feedback on the quality of the wheel, if possible.