Super2nr TV Nissan v. Honda Challenge on Now

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:00:53 -0500

I said the MLB is not a handicap in response to people
calling it a piece of crap :-)

Both the B13 and B14 are nearly equal in  speed with
the the B14 is faster off line and in traffic. It
seems to be that B14's are also superior long course
cars due to better aerodynamics and better handling in
high speed turns due to a longer wheelbase, less toe
change in the rear suspension and better aero. The
B14's track record in SE-R cup and SCCA SS compitition
seems to prove this. A fully prepped B14 is easier to
drive at the limit, it is more stable and less likely
to do weird things like drop throttle over rotation.
You can brake very deeply into a turn with a B14 as
well, an advantage when trying to overtake.

I think the classic is still better on tight technical
courses though.  NX's are also mean long course cars
due to their superior aero as well.

Mike