FSM help

dmh dmhoffman@netscape.net
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:44:06 -0500

Would someone kindly send me a copy of the page in the factory service manual
 that explains how to track down problems in the egr electrical circuit for a '95 G20?
 I need it from a FSM that deals with models having an egr solenoid.   I believe
 earlier models did not have this solenoid.

      I have a Haynes Primera manual but it doesn't have a diagnosis procedure.
My problem does not appear to be with the egr valve, BPT, or egr solenoid.

     Thanks.