Super2nr TV Nissan v. Honda Challenge on Now

JFormantes@aol.com JFormantes@aol.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:41:11 -0500

I've read the article at nissanperformancemag.com, the Nissan Team lost. From
what I understand some of the Nissan cars had a hardware problem. It didn't
say they were fast as the Hondas, but it did mentioned the SE-Rs (not sure if
they were the QRs) and the VVL NX kicked Honda ass!..... but I don't how they'd
scored though...anyway HONDA owns the trophy.

My question is, does this tells us that those Honda entry cars have better
hardware?  ( the article didn't say anything about honda running into some
problems).... or maybe Nissan engines not powerful  enough compared to Honda?...
but article did mention that those Hondas are lighter than Nissans,  meaning the
Hondas has the advantage.