SE-R.net Classifieds

Grover Pickering grover@webcepts.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 17:21:43 -0500

We have some exciting changes to the SE-R.net Classifieds!
http://classifieds.SE-R.net

The first is an exciting new front page.  You will notice links for
browsing ads, a list of recently placed ads, vendors, and a section for
your ads.

We have combined New and Used Parts into one section called Parts.  We
have also combined New and Used Cars into one section called Cars.

The Cars section has now been expanded to include SR20DET cars
including 240sx/Sylvias.  Plus an area for QR25DE cars such as the SE-R
and Spec V.

We have added a section called Vendor Products.  If you are a Vendor of
SE-R products, be sure to use this section to let the SE-R community
know what you have available for our cars.  Also, if you know any
Vendors, let them know about this new place for their ads.

The Recent Listings section will list the most recent (10-15) ads
placed on the SE-R.net Classifieds.

 The Vendors section will have a list of Vendors who list their products
on the SE-R.net Classifieds.  Clicking on their logo or name will show
you all of their ads on the site.  They should contact me to have their
name and logo listed here.

The My Account section will allow you to quickly log in, setup an
account, or have your password sent to you.  If you have already logged
in before (and check to have your password remembered), this will list
all of your current ads.  Just click on the ad id to edit/delete the ad.

We also have plans for a featured ad.  This will be implemented at a
later date.  When I get bored again and have time.  With 2 kids, could
be next week, could be next year!

Let me know what you think.  Good feedback is always appreciated.  Bad
feedback is always sent straight to the recycle-bin.  And feedback
accompanied by a PayPal donation is often acted upon.

Thanks!

Grover
SE-R.net Classifieds Host
grover@webcepts.com