Speakers for the frugal...

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:45:47 -0500

At 01:44 PM 6/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>So what I'm leading up to, does anyone know of a good 6.5 inch speaker
>that will use the stock mounting holes in the rear of a B13 (94
>SE-R)??  Preferably something currently sold so I can perhaps find it in
>the great megalopolis of Montgomery AL.  = :^)

Well, good ol' www.crutchfield.com always has their fitment guide.  Their
listing for the back of NXen are WRONG.  But with nearly a million B13
Sentras, those are probably more accurate.  I bought some 6.5" Polks from
them for Lisa's NX last July for about $70/pr, and they're pretty decent.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car