re-blacking the plastic

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 23:58:25 -0500

George Roffe wrote:

> I suppose you could paint it, but short of that, I think you're pretty
> much
> destined to reapply.

Actualy this works very well.  Eric has been doing it on his cars for a
while, Calum started doing it as well.  A light coat of a flat black on
door handles and they look brand new once again.  Last a long time
provided you dont get wax on them then you end up cleaning for a while
tho.  So Id pull all that you can off, you can tape off the door handles
pretty well.  Use like bumper black or such and it does it quite well.
as with any painting do it in very light coats.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
faded everything and pealing the rest