93 SE-R on Classifieds

Jason Arrington JARRINGTON@novell.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:49:09 -0500

> If I can get it for under $3000, I'll probably go for it.  If I don't,
and
> you're interested I might tell ya' where it is  ;-)

That car's been for sale for a while, so the guy's probably ready to
deal. It was listed on Autotrader well over a month ago, at the very
latest. I debated having my father-in-law who lives in H'ville take a
look at it, but then found the car I ended up buying in Greenville, SC.
He does seem to have a higher opinion of it than it merits from your
description. FWIW, I'd say for $4k it needs to be darn near perfect. I
almost bought the identical car w/ 80k miles in much nicer shape for
$3700 over a year ago, and the car I bought for $3600 is also in much
better shape and had only 36k miles when I bought it. Hope the guy is
reasonable, but by all means, take it up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and
give it a good workout!

Good Luck,
Jason Arrington
White '93 SE-R (nearing the big 40k mile mark!)